View Kona Plaza 218 | A Kailua Kona Vacation Rental
Enjoy the perfect downtown Kona location for your next 'Big Island' getaway at this fantastic, newly redecorated, 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental. As part of Kona Plaza, this unit provides 2 to 4 guests with a perfect retreat, offering a community pool, private entrance, and direct access to Ali'i Drive for all your dining, shopping, and entertainment needs. Savor the views dining on the lovely, large lanai and walk to all the waterfront attractions along the bay while you decide what your \next Hawaii Island adventure will be!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Vibrant, tropical decor, tile flooring and comfortable brand new, furnishings welcome you inside your Kona Vacation home-away-from-home. Head out to your private lanai and enjoy dining in beautiful solitude with fresh bay breezes.
The fully equipped kitchen offers everything you'll need to prepare your favorite recipes for any meal of the day, and we didn’t forget the rice cooker. Whip up your home-cooked masterpieces and step out onto the lanai to dine al fresco with a bottle of your favorite wine.
Kona Plaza offers a rooftop patio on the 3rd floor with a shared gas grill, outdoor dining, lounge chairs, and views overlooking the bay and community pool area.
Unwind in the spacious living room. Watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV before retreating to the bedroom complete with a queen-sized bed. The condo’s bathroom offers a tub/shower combination and was recently remodeled.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the heart of downtown along the scenic drive, also called the 'Royal Footsteps Along the Kona Coast,' this lovely condo allows you to enjoy easy walks to the bay and nearby bars, restaurants and boutiques. Spend afternoons sampling at some of the favorites like the Kona Inn Restaurant & Bar, Fish Hopper and Big Island Grill. For casual dining, Quinn's Almost by the Sea is an excellent choice and a favorite of visitors and locals alike.
Walk just a few minutes south to spend a day lounging on the beach next to Kailua Pier. The pier offers guided tours of the bay, and paddle board and snorkel rentals for endless waterfront fun.
Treat yourself to a Hawaiian cultural experience, the Kamakahonu National Landmark and Hulihe'e Palace are a couple of blocks from the condo. Other adventures include Hawaii Volcanoes National park for scenic hikes displaying historic lava flows and so much more within just a couple of hours drive.
-- Rest Easy During Your Visit --
Kona Vacation Rentals wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, we provide 24/7 availability for anything that may arise unexpectedly. It’s an Aloha new approach to vacation rentals.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, lanai dining area, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry, free WiFi, access to the Kona Plaza pool and community barbecue patio, private entrance, queen sofa bed, essentials, free parking, and much more.
- Central Kailua-Kona location - Located in the heart of downtown right off the main road, with easy access to the beach, paddle boarding and snorkel rentals, and local shopping, dining and other attractions!
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- No Smoking
- The STVR 19-376102
- Registration ID: 192-906-9568-01
**All guests are required to sign a Reservation Agreement in addition to purchasing a Damage Protection Plan or providing a Security Deposit if they stay at this property.
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!